2013年4月24日 星期三

Itchy

Music: If I Ever Get Around To Living  - John Mayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytB-y0qgOKg
Time: 1:23 am
Writing when you're slightly tipsy is fun.
The keyboard jumps up to meet the tip of your fingers.  You are numb and dumb and too slow for the mosquitoes biting and sucking the fresh young blood off your over-excited circulation.
And your head bobs to the beat of John Mayer.....oh here comes the solo. Listen.
Doo-dododum-dodum-dodoludoo....
Restless tonight. Some image I want to wave away but it sticks like a fly to honey.
I am itching all over because of the damned mosquito, and I can't see a fucking thing because the sneaky thing is too quick for me.

I hang upside down in this twisted universe, holding out my bare arms and an upturned thumb, in the hope of hitchhiking into your heart. It's hard. Everybody zooms by without noticing my bright smile and they don't notice the fierce sun is burning me, lighting up my hair and other hairy parts. Flames engulf me and I scream.  A destiny is shown and I walk it proud.  You welcome me with open arms at check-point but I avoid you because I know you don't mean it. Nothing comes easy, and if this is the only thing I learnt from life, it is that I am born alone, and I will die alone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言