2013年6月21日 星期五

Very Precious

Music: Lose Yourself to Dance - Dafttpunk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXv37PFcAQ

Time: 4:20pm

Strewn like beads of silky pearls across the neck of a blue universe. Thoughts treasured like precious stones lining the peripheral of thy mind.  My breath echoes off your skin in soft thunders. Entwined from the roots of our minds an inspiration takes a double take to flow.

Awakening.
In the very lovely minutes of my time, I dress my breasts, my thighs, my feet and my fluttering spirit. Everything is in flowers and petals. A scented spray of thick cotton candy. If I tread a pebbled path of the unknown I make Spring follow.  This was the idea.  This was the idea all along.

So I skip along the shrubberies of my everyday life with exaggerated gaiety, blossoming joy like a fertile rabbit. Pretty flowers I bend down to pick, and they delicately cut my fingers with their delicate thorns.  Pain was a necessity.

沒有留言:

張貼留言