2013年10月22日 星期二

Mask

Music: Radiohead - No Surprises

Time: 21:02

  I quickly transform my face into lines of rigidness.  It's quite a clever mask and most times I'm quite proud of it.  But lately I've begun to fear the mask is taking over, and the delicate parts of my face can not tell when the act is over, and stays contracted.  I massage them with the tip of my fingertips.  Clockwise, then anticlockwise.
  I go about my daily business with a blue sky capped above my head, a true bliss considering where I come from.  I imagine Taipei gloomy, with its grey population trudging about. And here I walk with my water bottle, temperature cool and giving away to the surrounding heat. I walk back and forth between my office chair and the conference room.  That's where I refill the my water bottle.  The water enters my bottle in a steady flow but my mind is a blank flow. I peer out like an aging prisoner sentenced to love.

沒有留言:

張貼留言