2020年3月25日 星期三

Bundled Reflections

Time (NF) www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZVSFfCk9g

Flipping through virtual pages of time, 

2013
2014
2015
2016
2017
2018
2019

Each entry noting events that happened or maybe just inside my head.  
"Such an emotional being when I write..." I thought to myself as I am immersed in lines texts of the past.  
Has much changed? Yes, and no. 
Have I changed? I don't think so.  
Could you be a bit more certain? Maybe. 

(Someone is peeking over my shoulder, curious.)

 Because this is the me from now writing to my future self, I stay 100 percent real, 100 percent present, or I would feel too guilty that I couldn't even be true to me. I still dream and let my mind wander off a thousand miles from Earth.  But even those dreams stay on my scale, and not some lunatic murmur invented for the pleasure of others.

Time is slipping through my fingers, but I don't hang on to it either.  I let it flow past me, leaving my next day clean and fresh. Maybe wishes for improvement, but never any regrets.

I'm now brushing away the cobwebs and giving the screen a good shine. 
What makes a good writing I don't know.  Lot's of reading and lots of practise people say, I guess this is a start.
My concerns in life usually evolve around the ingredients I need for whipping up the next meal.  And then I fantasize about the first bite for the whole day, it's insane. And once the fantasy get's fulfilled at 8pm, I start all over again. 

As usual, I bundle together racing thoughts on to one page and try to make sense of things.
It usually doesn't.  It's okay.  I'm still impressed by you, brain.

沒有留言:

張貼留言