2013年5月5日 星期日

Lizard Life is Hard

Music: Get Lucky - Daft Punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7VTByl6WqA&feature=share
Time:7:17pm

One giant paw pinned me to the ground.
My worst nightmare as I look up and see one furry white head to one side.  Oh curiosity, but my life depended on it this time, not his. As the cat put more weight on me I felt my heart beating into my thin cool skin.  Could it have been the tail I would have made my lucky escape, but no, he had me full on.

Sniff sniff

Suddenly the pressure was off, and blood rushed so quickly to my head I stood there dizzy like as sun-drunk snail. And then before I could barge me legs to run the paw was brought back down on me, hard. It held tighter this time.
I thought I was going to have my eyeballs squeezed out. The cat brought his head down to give me a soft gnaw on the head.  His breath absolutely disgusting I nearly fainted. I gave a startled scream that came out as a loud squawk. Startled, the cat jumped back. This time I ran as fast as I could for the bushes, flapping my four legs  back and forth with ridiculous speed.  I made proud progress but the cat was faster, with one leap he landed an inch away from me, this huge monster that blocked the sun, my light of freedom. Flicking his tail this way and that, he eyed me again with these menacing green slits of evil.

The ground shook slightly as a human girl approached, black Jansport slung over one shoulder. Swift as lightening she stooped down and cupped me between her two warm hands.  The cat scowled, the girl smiled. She eyed me carefully, took out a white square machine and pointed a lens at my startled face.

snap.

沒有留言:

張貼留言