2013年5月25日 星期六

Sunny Windowpanes

Music: Submarine (Full Album) - Alex Turner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0yA0Q1l2jo&list=PLkGaWn7zHZ8RahuElXJKt4W90Izt313aC
Time: 2:31 pm

I say this because I have been sitting here for years, my dear old friend wipes me down with a cool damp cloth every morning before opening up his shop at eight.
The morning sun basks me in his new born rays of love. A glowing affection is scattered from the point it penetrates the windowpanes and scatter into glittering golden cuts of fame.

Holding steady my sturdy legs as I prepare for duty.  As the the day commences I am granted with life again by a general recognition of my surroundings. I hold the weight of knowledge, of beauty, of sorrows and its inspiration. I am little appreciated, but the pure gift of existence, being assigned an insignificant role in the life of many overwhelm.  People accept me just as easily as they leave me, parting without a glance behind.  I thank them for taking their time, though most times it goes unnoticed that it was a sore will that allowed our fate to coincide.

Again, a sun through the window is my only stable companion.  Thin stripes of gold paint moving zebra stripes upon my rigid body. With our simple animation, we hypnotize birds and small insects to linger by our windows.




沒有留言:

張貼留言