2013年5月13日 星期一

Raw

Music:Work (Explicit) - Iggy Azalea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0
Time: 10:20 pm

Almost a fantasy.  I ride a roller coaster of trance with silver 

lights,flashing in and out. Fingertips run like currents of electricity 
over the surface of my arms. I raise them above my head and flower my 
fingers,deep humming bass deflower my senses with each pounding beat.
The music sways me from side to side, overturning me in a current where 

everything is azure. I sing along even though I don't hear myself
my vocals vibrate and I feel alive. Suddenly a girl with sleek black 

hair pull me close and whisper words into my ears. I smile at her and
she takes my hand. I caress her face and she grinds herself against the 

music.
The air smells slightly of smoke, mingled with anxiety, 
greed, lust, 
and peculiar disturbances.
The crowd slither over each other, hungry. 
I think if I canned them all right now they would make the best
Spanish canned seafood. The customers would open up to a raw herd 
of fresh meat.

A few hours the wave hits again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言