2013年5月15日 星期三

Purple Hallucination


 Music:C O O L - Le Youth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbVux6XUtZY

Time:7:36 pm


It was from those eyes where all lights departed that gave me my first hopes of passion.
Almost obligated to love, I take out the cotton stuffing inside my heart and stitch it back with shaking hands. I spread the contents of my existence in an open concert of flying notes, the audience capture in them in a robotic frenzy and put it inside their ears. I turn around to face a boy, so expressionless and unconcerned to his surroundings.  I kiss him on the forehead then slowly blindfold him. He does not move, only twitching slightly to the deep thuds of music in the background.

 I wave my hands loose in the air, eyes closed. He does the same. I move my shoulders back and forth, he copies.  I bring my face close to his, and he kisses me. 

As our fingers entwine I start choking, it was not supposed to turn out like this. I clasp my free hand to my neck, an inward scream generates in desperation. My eyes widen as a fire starts to burn up from my lungs. A blackness hovers like death. The crowd in the distance cheers.

Don't surrender, don't surrender.




沒有留言:

張貼留言